Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All the chrome things!!

Hi all

Yes we had another GV in, its almost like we specialize in GVs lol.....

John came in with his GV for a few mod upgrades.

2 inch Lift Kit
Grill Guard
Strut Brace
Chrome Body Kit
Full Underbody Bash Plate Kit


Stock

Photobucket

Lifted

Photobucket

Chromed

Photobucket

and this is the finished product.

Photobucket

although John was chatting about tyres and mags so who knows how she will look soon lol..

Talk soon

Tim
Outdoor Auto

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Sorry for offtop.


    I would like to order 1 Kia Sportage Snorkel (Early model Sportage Snorkels). I found it here: http://outdoorauto4x4.com/p/1038904/kia-sportage-snorkel.html

    Do you have it in stock? And can you deliver it to Ukraine?

    Unfortunately my e-mails was not answered and nobody answered the phone

    I looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Thank you.

    My e-mail: inet-spa@ukr.net

    ReplyDelete